April 5, 2012

Easter crafts

I made a little Easter sign for our door (Glad Påsk = Happy Easter in Swedish) using different kinds of papers and a few blings :)
The bunny template you can find in this post, its a bunny banner post but I didn't have enough fun papers for a banner so I changed mine to a Easter sign :)
This (pic below) vase I did a while back, got the idea from a crafting blog I happened to run by searching for inspiration, its an ordinary glass jar, I glued on some twine, a little flower and button. Easiest way ever to get a cute spring vase.
I made some eggs from paper, using simple decoration and some awesome stamps I got from Panduro's sale a few months ago.
 I was staying within the colors of white, black, silver and pink.
 Here is the results of my Easter twigs/ Easter table decoration. Pink and girly, since my son is still to young to have an input and my husband doesn't care about Easter decorations :D
/CW

No comments: