August 8, 2011

To become a parent...


..is to share your books. Tänkte göra en serie av To become a parent.. titlar. Detta är nummer 1, får se hur många jag kan hitta på. Men jag har inte bråttom, gör dessa när jag kommer på något och känner för att scrappa, så du vet aldrig när nummer 2 dyker upp i bloggen.

~~~~~~

..is to share your books. Going to make a series of scrapbook pages with the title To become a parent... This is numer 1, I'll see how many I can come up with. But I'm in no hurry, I'll make them when I can come up with one and when I feel like scrapping, so you never know when number 2 will show up in the blog.

/CW

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Your crafts are very nice. You have many beautiful creations. I just became a follower of your blog, and I really hope you will come visit my blog and also become a follower on my blog. I like making new blog friends, and hope to see you soon.
Blessings,
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Sewe said...

Thank you, I was just visiting your blog and became a follower, like your work too and I be sure to check in now and then, hope you do the same /C.W